This is a guide and can be amended to suit your team’s personal requirements
Morning – Executive Coach leaves local rugby club for the journey to West London.
Afternoon – Check into the central accommodation for two nights on a bed and breakfast basis.
Evening meal at a nearby restaurant or in the hotel or maybe lazers/bowling (optional extra)
Morning – MATCH DAY against local rugby club or Premiership Match Day Experience.
Afternoon – Watch premiership game at any of the West London Premiership clubs if at home or activity in local area. Why not take a tour around Twickenham Stadium and World Rugby museum (optional extra)
Evening at leisure, meal in the hotel, local restaurant or activity (optional)
Morning – Game 2 against local club
Afternoon– coach commences the return journey with option to watch premiership game en-route, if at home.
Arrive back at your home rugby club having had a very enjoyable tour!
Three day, two night weekend packages include:
• Two nights accommodation on a bed and breakfast basis
• Executive coach travel from your clubhouse, transfers to games and social activities (drivers hours pending)
• Two confirmed fixtures with names of club contacts
• Individual itineraries
• Rooming list at the hotel
• Payment Protection
• Personal travel and cancellation insurance
• Premiership match tickets and activities (Group rates)
• Evening Meals