GUINNESS PRO 14 LEAGUE RUGBY
This is a guide and can be amended to suit your team’s personal requirements
Morning – Executive coach departs your local rugby club for the journey to West Glamorgan.
Afternoon – Check into central accommodation which is arranged on a bed and breakfast basis for two nights.
8.00 to 9am – Breakfast
Morning – Game 1 against local rugby club in the Swansea area
Afternoon – Opportunity to watch a Guinness Pro 14 League game at the Liberty Stadium or Parc y Scarlets, if at home (optional extra) or maybe visit the LC Waterpark, Paintballing or karting (optional)
Evening – Evening meal or BBQ on site or meal in Swansea or maybe ten pin bowling (optional)
8.00 to 9am Full English Breakfast
9.30am – Check out of accommodation
Morning – Game 2 against local club
Afternoon -Coach continues return journey with a possible stop en-route for activity or guided tour of the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff (optional). Arrive back at your home rugby club having had a very enjoyable tour!
Three day, two night weekend packages include:
• Two nights accommodation on a bed and breakfast basis
• Executive coach travel from your clubhouse, transfers to games and social activities (drivers hours pending)
• Two confirmed fixtures with names of club contacts
• Individual itineraries
• Rooming list at the hotel
• Payment Protection
• Personal travel and cancellation insurance
• Premiership match tickets and activities (Group rates)
• Evening Meals