This is a guide and can be amended to suit your team’s personal requirements
Morning – Coach leaves your local rugby club for the journey to Devon. Check into the central hotel where accommodation is arranged for two nights.
Evening – at leisure, maybe evening meal in the hotel restaurant (optional) or a Chinese meal at one of the many themed restaurants in Torquay (optional)
8.00 to 9am – Breakfast
9:30am Coach leaves for local rugby ground
11am MATCH DAY
After-match hospitality in the clubhouse
Afternoon – free for leisure activity, maybe paintballing or lazerquest alternatively watch Exeter Chiefs in action at Sandy Park!
Evening meal in the hotel or maybe tenpin bowling and basket meal at the AMF Bowling centre (optional).
8.00 to 9am Full English Breakfast
9.30am Check out of accommodation
Morning- Game 2 against local club
Afternoon – After-match guests of the host club
Coach continues return journey. Arrive back at your local rugby club having had a very enjoyable tour!
Three day, two night weekend packages include:
• Two nights accommodation on a bed and breakfast basis
• Executive coach travel from your clubhouse, transfers to games and social activities (drivers hours pending)
• Two confirmed fixtures with names of club contacts
• Individual itineraries
• Rooming list at the hotel
• Payment Protection
• Personal travel and cancellation insurance
• Premiership match tickets and activities (Group rates)
• Evening Meals