This is a guide and can be amended to suit your team’s personal requirements
Morning – Coach departs your local rugby club for the journey to Cornwall stopping en-route for lunchtime refreshments.
Afternoon – Check into your accommodation for 2 or 3 nights on a bed and breakfast basis. Rest of the day to explore Cornwall’s premier resort.
8.00 to 9am – Breakfast
Morning – at leisure, opportunity to participate in an activity. Surfing is popular in Cornwall, other options include paintballing, coasteering, zorbing, karting (optional extra) Depart for local rugby club.
After-match hospitality in the clubhouse
Evening -Coach returns to Newquay at suitable time. Rest of the evening at leisure to continue enjoying the nightlife the seaside resort has to offer!
8.00 to 9am Full English Breakfast
9.30am Check out of accommodation
After socialising with the host club, commence the return journey. Arrive home having had an enjoyable tour.
Three day, two night weekend packages include:
• Two nights accommodation on a bed and breakfast basis
• Executive coach travel from your clubhouse, transfers to games and social activities (drivers hours pending)
• Two confirmed fixtures with names of club contacts
• Individual itineraries
• Rooming list at the hotel
• Payment Protection
• Personal travel and cancellation insurance
• Premiership match tickets and activities (Group rates)
• Evening Meals