As January draws to a close, Easter edges closer and with it comes Judgement Day at the Principality Stadium, (Cardiff) where the Cardiff Blues take on the Ospreys followed by Newport Gwent Dragons battle the Scarlets.
Newport Gwent Dragons Chief Executive, Stuart Davies, said “It’s been great to see how Judgement Day has grown year on year. It is now established as a calendar event for rugby fans from all over the country, representing excellent value and a wonderful day out.”
GUINNESS PRO 12 JUDGEMENT DAY FIXTURES
2.45pm BLUES V OSPREYS
5.15pm DRAGONS V SCARLETS
Good Friday – 14th April
- Morning – Executive coach departs your rugby club for the journey to Cardiff
- Afternoon – Check into the Cardiff YHA, central city where accommodation is arranged on a bed and breakfast basis for three nights sharing quad en-suite rooms. Half Board option available £10 per night supplement)
- Rest of the afternoon and evening at leisure
- Evening meal in the hostel (optional)
Saturday – 15th April
- 8.00 to 9am – Breakfast
- Morning – Game 1 against local rugby club in the Cardiff area
- Afternoon – Transfer to the Principality Stadium for Judgement Day, Guinness Pro 12 fixtures involving all four Welsh regions
- Meal in the hostel or Cardiff or maybe ten pin bowling (optional)
Easter Sunday – 16th April
- 8.00 to 9am Full English Breakfast
- Morning – Game 2 against local club
- Afternoon – After socialising with the host club, enjoy the rest of the afternoon in the city. Opportunity to participate in an activity (paintballing and white water rafting are popular choices – optional extra)
- Evening – Meal in the hostel or all you can eat at one of the many restaurants in Cardiff
Bank Holiday Monday – 17th April
- After breakfast, check out of accommodation. Coach commences the return journey with a possible stop en-route for activity (optional)
- Arrive back at your home rugby club having had a very enjoyable tour!
Our pre-booked accommodation is perfectly suited for both senior and junior groups.
If you would like to purchase tickets or enquire about our Judgement Day tour, please do not hesitate to contact us.