This is a guide and can be amended to suit your team’s personal requirements
Morning – Coach leaves your local rugby club for the journey to Devon.
Afternoon – Check into your central hotel where accommodation is arranged for two nights.
Evening at leisure.
9.30am Coach leaves for local rugby ground
11am MATCH DAY. After-match guests of the host club Afternoon free for leisure activity, maybe paintballing or lazerquest, alternatively travel to Sandy Park and watch the mighty Exeter Chiefs if at home.
Evening meal in the hotel, city centre restaurant or maybe tenpin bowling and basket meal at the Hollywood Bowl (optional)
9.30am Check out of hotel and leave for local rugby ground.
11am MATCH 2. After-match guests of the host club
Afternoon coach continues return journey. Arrive home having had a very enjoyable tour!
Three day, two night weekend packages include:
• Two nights accommodation on a bed and breakfast basis
• Executive coach travel from your clubhouse, transfers to games and social activities (drivers hours pending)
• Two confirmed fixtures with names of club contacts
• Individual itineraries
• Rooming list at the hotel
• Payment Protection
• Personal travel and cancellation insurance
• Premiership match tickets and activities (Group rates)
• Evening Meals