GUINNESS Pro 14 PREMIERSHIP RUGBY
This is a guide and can be amended to suit your team’s personal requirements
Morning – Executive coach departs your local rugby club for the journey to Cardiff.
Afternoon – Check into a central hotel where accommodation is arranged on a bed and breakfast basis for two nights. Rest of the afternoon and evening at leisure.
Evening meal in the hotel (optional)
8.00 to 9am – Breakfast
Morning – Game 1 against local rugby club in the Cardiff area
Afternoon – Opportunity to watch a Guinness Pro 14 League game at the Cardiff City Stadium or Rodney Parade, if at home (optional extra) or maybe a Millennium stadium tour, Paintballing or karting (optional)
Evening meal in Cardiff or maybe ten pin bowling (optional)
8.00 to 9am Full English Breakfast
9.30am – Check out of accommodation
Morning – Game 2 against local club
Afternoon – Coach continues return journey with a possible stop en-route for activity (optional) Arrive back at your home rugby club having had a very enjoyable tour!
Three day, two night weekend packages include:
• Two nights accommodation on a bed and breakfast basis
• Executive coach travel from your clubhouse, transfers to games and social activities (drivers hours pending)
• Two confirmed fixtures with names of club contacts
• Individual itineraries
• Rooming list at the hotel
• Payment Protection
• Personal travel and cancellation insurance
• Premiership match tickets and activities (Group rates)
• Evening Meals