Vectis Rugby Festival (Minis 7′s – 12′s)
If you’re a fan of rugby or just want to help support young rugby players then take a trip to the Isle of Wight this April.
Taking place on Sunday 27th April 2014 the Vectis Rugby Festival is the pinnacle of the season for the children’s rugby club on the Island.
The hugely popular annual event will see around 1,800 children playing rugby on the day at Seaclose Park in Newport, accompanied by adults, who are all there for the love of the game of Rugby Union.
It is an extremely well attended end of season Festival in a superb location. The extremely high numbers of repeat visits from clubs across the UK confirm what a great event this is.
Enjoy a Weekend Package to the Isle of Wight
25th – 27th April 2014
Friday 25th April 2014
- Executive coach departs your local rugby club for the journey to the Isle of Wight.
- Arrive at the Portsmouth or Lymington ferry terminal
- Wightlink ferry leaves for Fishbourne or Yarmouth
- Arrive on the Isle of Wight, check into accommodation on a self catering or bed and breakfast basis
Saturday 26th April 2014
- Day and evening at leisure, coach available if required to explore the island. Opportunity for beach games or an activity on the Island.
Sunday 27th April 2014
- Coach transfer to the Medina Centre in Newport.
- 9am registration and referee briefing following by 10am start. The Vectis Festival commences.
- Evening – Depart the Isle of Wight or alternatively return to the accommodation for the final night on the Island and depart Monday morning for the return journey
- Arrive back at your rugby club having had a very enjoyable weekend.
For more information email Nicola who will gladly assist, or she is contactable during office hours on 01736 797168.