This is a guide and can be amended to suit your team’s personal requirements
Morning – Your executive coach departs your local rugby club for the journey to Dorset.
Afternoon– Check into a central hotel in Bournemouth where accommodation is arranged for two nights.
Evening meal in the hotel or restaurant in the town.
Breakfast Depart for local rugby ground
11am MATCH DAY After-match guests of the host club.
Afternoon at leisure, option to participate in an activity, paintballing, fun pool or bowling at Tower Park in Poole is a popular option alternatively free time in the resort! Rest of the evening at leisure, evening meal in the hotel restaurant, town or alternatively basket meal and bowling at Tower Park (optional)
Morning – Check out of accommodation and commence the return journey with a stop en-route for final tour match
After socialising with the host club, continue return journey. Arrive home having had a very enjoyable tour!
Three day, two night weekend packages include:
• Two nights accommodation on a bed and breakfast basis
• Executive coach travel from your clubhouse, transfers to games and social activities (drivers hours pending)
• Two confirmed fixtures with names of club contacts
• Individual itineraries
• Rooming list at the hotel
• Payment Protection
• Personal travel and cancellation insurance
• Premiership match tickets and activities (Group rates)
• Evening Meals