This is a guide and can be amended to suit your team’s personal requirements
Morning – Executive coach departs your local rugby club for the journey to Bath.
Afternoon – Check into a central hostel where accommodation is reserved on a bed and full English breakfast basis for two nights.
8.00 to 9am – Breakfast
9:30am Coach leaves for local rugby ground
11am MATCH DAY
After-match hospitality in the clubhouse
Afternoon – Coach transfer to the Rec to watch Premiership league / cup game (fixtures pending, optional extra) Alternatively, participate in an activity (paintballing, lazers, karting are just a few ideas!)
Evening at leisure, maybe evening meal in the hostel or in the City OR Basket Meal and Bowling or Indoor Lazers in Bristol (optional extra)
8.00 to 9am Full English Breakfast
9.30am Check out of accommodation
11.00am Game 2 against local club
3.00pm watch game at Bristol, fixtures pending (optional)
5.00pm Coach continues return journey to your home club having had a very enjoyable tour.
Three day, two night weekend packages include:
• Two nights accommodation in a central hostel on a bed and breakfast basis
• Executive coach travel from your clubhouse, transfers to games and social activities (drivers hours pending)
• Two confirmed fixtures with names of club contacts
• Individual itineraries
• Rooming list at the hotel
• Payment Protection
• Personal travel and cancellation insurance
• Premiership match tickets and activities (Group rates)
• Evening Meals