This is a guide and can be amended to suit your team’s personal requirements
Morning – Depart UK airport for the flight to Malta.
Afternoon – Arrive at Malta (Luqa) International Airport where you will be greeted by a representative. Coach transfer to accommodation in a central location. Check into the accommodation for three nights.
Evening – free to explore the nightlife! Opportunity to participate in a fun bus tour – A great night guaranteed including transport, games and 10 drinks. Ideal way to sample the true Maltese pub and band clubs (optional extra)
Morning – at leisure
Afternoon – Coach transfer to local rugby ground – MATCH DAY
Third half social with host club. Return to the hotel at a suitable time.
Evening – at leisure in St Julian’s
Morning – Second fixture (optional) OR Complete day at leisure. Opportunity to explore the Island or maybe participate in one of the excursions on offer! Fernandez Gozo & Comino Boat Cruise – Great way to relax and see the beautiful coastline and nearby islands including transport, lunch and snorkelling equipment. Malta Sightseeing Tour – including transport, guided Harbour cruise and picnic lunch. Historic tour of the Island.
Evening – end of tour dinner
Morning – Check out of hotel and commence journey to airport for the return flight to the UK.
Return flight to the UK.
Arrive in the UK having had a very enjoyable tour!
Three night weekend packages include:
•Three nights accommodation, on a self catering basis
•Coach transfers to and from Malta International Airport and transfer to the game
•Welcome briefing and show around of the area
•One or two fixtures
• 3 rd Half with local team at their local bar including snack food
• Payment Protection & Individual itineraries
- Provision of physiotherapists and first aid on pitch side, water during the match
- End of tour dinner in an exclusive restaurant venue including one pint of beer, starter and main course including transfers
- Services of local bilingual representative who will “meet and greet” at the airport, assist with hotel check-in, and assistance throughout your stay
• Personal travel and cancellation insurance
•The flight from UK to Malta