OPTIONAL PREMIERSHIP RUGBY
This is a guide and can be amended to suit your team’s personal requirements
Morning – Executive coach departs your local rugby club for the journey to Leicester.
Afternoon – Check into a central hotel where accommodation is reserved on a bed and breakfast basis for two nights.
Rest of afternoon and evening at leisure.
Evening meal in the hotel (optional)
8.00 to 9am – Breakfast
Morning – Coach leaves for local rugby ground – MATCH DAY – or match day experience at Welford Road.
Afternoon -Opportunity to watch a premiership game at Leicester or Northampton if at home (optional extra) or activity in local area, paintballing or karting are popular choices (optional extras)
Evening – “As much as you can eat” Meal in Leicester or maybe ten pin bowling (optional)
8.00 to 9am Full English Breakfast
Morning – Game 2 against local club
Afternoon – Coach commences the return journey with a possible stop en-route for activity or Premiership game if fixtures for a Sunday (optional). Arrive back at your home rugby club having had a very enjoyable tour!
Three day, two night weekend packages include:
• Two nights accommodation on a bed and breakfast basis
• Executive coach travel from your clubhouse, transfers to games and social activities (drivers hours pending)
• Two confirmed fixtures with names of club contacts
• Individual itineraries
• Rooming list at the hotel
• Payment Protection
• Personal travel and cancellation insurance
• Premiership match tickets and activities (Group rates)
• Evening Meals