It’s not long until the great British summertime makes an appearance again and with it comes the cricket season. Are you thinking about embarking upon a cricket tour this summer but don’t want to stray too far from home? Sports Travel South West offer a range of tours here in England, so you can soak up the cricket season hassle-free and in good company….
Sports Travel South west have 35 years of experience in delivering enjoyable cricket and rugby tours – whether you’re after a quiet rural location, bustling city centre of lively seaside resort, we can create the perfect tour package for you.
What do sports travel south west arrange for our tour?
- Executive coach travel from your home club.
- Fixtures against local clubs.
- Additional activities.
Tour locations in England include:
- Stunning rural locations and historic towns and villages.
- Rich culture and heritage.
- Idyllic grounds and sites.
Why East Midlands?
- Great nightlife.
- Robin Hood.
- Rich culture and history.
- Some of the UK’s most aesthetic towns and villages.
- Home to some of the UK’s most impressive heritage sites, castles and abbeys.
- Amazing landscapes.
Why South Coast?
- Endless beaches to choose from.
- One of the warmest climates in the country.
- Many indoor attractions and outdoor attractions alike.
Why West Midlands?
- Home to the Cotswolds.
- Great nightlife.
- Sporting culture in these counties (home to sporting universities).
- Home to some of England’s most beautiful beaches.
- Cricket grounds with stunning settings and views.
- Quaint towns and villages.
- Amazing national parks (Lake district) to explore.
- Some of the best walks in the country.
- Easy access to the cities of Manchester and Liverpool (the latter is now capital of culture for the UK).
Why go on a UK cricket tour?
- Enjoy the sport in its home country.
- Enjoy some amazing locations/stunningly situated grounds.
- Soak up a quintessentially English atmosphere.
- Choose where you would like to go – enjoy a bespoke tour.
- Enjoy some bonding with your team/friends/club.
Not sure where you’d like to tour? Use this flow diagram to work out your perfect location!
If you would like more information about cricket tours at Sports Travel South West, please do not hesitate to contact us.